Electrified hair can be annoying, especially when you want to arrange your hair, because you feel like you can not “master” it under any circumstances. To solve this problem, you should start by giving your hair proper care.
When we were little, we amuse ourselves by electrifying our hair with a ruler that we rubbed on the head, seeing the hairs rose immediately, attracted by this force. But now, frizzy hair can be very frustrating sometimes.
Frizzy hair is dry and dehydrated
Although hair tends to electrify more during winter due to high temperature differences between outdoors and indoors, even in the warm season some women do not get rid of this problem. That’s because with high temperatures, the hair dries very hard and becomes dehydrated. Women who have curly hair, often confronts this problem, because their hair is usually dry. Sometimes, the use of inappropriate styling products for hair type, or prolonged exposure to sun and wind can lead to frizzy hair.
If you experience this problem, avoid these factors as much as possible, and treat your hair properly. Many women are unaware that their static hair has to do with how well moisturized it is. So, one important tip is to not neglect this aspect.
Here are some steps that should be part of your hair care routine, if you want to get rid of frizzy hair:
- Use a deep moisturizing conditioner each time you wash your hair. Experts recommend the use of conditioner without rinsing, recommended for women with dry hair, severely damaged.
- If you use a conditioner that needs to be rinsed, then leave it to act for at least 5 minutes to give it time to penetrate each hair. Then rinse with water.
- Remove excess water from hair with a towel, dabbing gently. Do not rub your hair, because you can break it! Afterwards, unravel it with a wide-toothed comb.
- Avoid drying your hair with the hair drier whenever possible, because the high heat will dry the hair, causing it to electrify. If you still need to use hair drier, turn it off when the hair is still a little wet and use it in a lower gear.
- Use an aerosol spray that contains liquid particles that act as moisturizers. You can use it after washing and whenever you feel the need during the day. Spray it directly on your hair, or you can spray it on your comb, before using it.