Stretch marks are those signs that remain after the rupture of elastic fibers in the dermis, caused by stretching or hormonal changes. In most cases, stretch marks on the breasts appear during puberty when they begin to develop suddenly or during pregnancy, when you are dealing with weight fluctuations.
Here is how you can fix the appearance of stretch marks that appear on breasts or better, prevent them.
How to prevent stretch marks on breast
Prevention is always the best weapon you can have against stretch marks. If the first solutions that come to your mind are lotions that promise miracles for your skin, know that you should not rely solely on them.
To prevent stretch marks on the breasts, hydrate yourself properly, don’t forget the 8 glasses of water a day, eat foods rich in essential substances and make daily exercises. Take care of your body and adopt a healthy lifestyle. A balanced diet and sport will do wonders for your figure and your skin.
Treatments for stretch marks appeared on breast
If you have not managed to prevent stretch marks on the breasts, do not lose your hopes, because there are homemade treatments that you can turn to with confidence. The substances from organic ingredients will help your skin recover and regain its elasticity. Even if it will not look exactly as before, its appearance will improve significantly.
Here’s what you can do:
– Moisturize your skin daily with Shea butter or coconut oil. Not only will your skin smell wonderful, but it will also have a more beautiful appearance.
– Put compresses with freshly squeezed lemon juice on the dark stretch marks. This ingredient will favor lightening their shade, so they will significantly diminish the unsightly appearance.
– The same beneficial effect on the skin has the egg whites. All you have to do is apply beaten egg whites on the affected areas. Let them act until dry, then rinse with water and apply a moisturizer.
– Put some potato slices on the affected area and “walk” them easily on the skin to make sure that the juice reaches every affected part . Finally, rinse with warm water. Minerals and vitamins in potato juice stimulates cell renewal and make your skin glow.
– Rub your breasts with aloe vera gel. Squeeze the substance from inside the leaves, then immediately apply it on the affected area. The gel can also be applied in combination with vitamin A or E.
– Exfoliate your skin with sugar. This treatment lightens stretch marks and visibly improves the skin appearance. You just need to apply a scrub made from sugar (white or brown) and olive oil. Massage the skin gently for a few minutes, then remove the mixture with warm water and apply a moisturizer.