Whatever measures we take, we can’t really stay away from toxins. Therefore, to keep our health, we need to do regular detoxification cures that will also help us strengthen our immune system.
The principle of this method is based on the Oriental medicine: the toxins are removed from the top to the bottom.
How to do it?
Here are 4 simple methods:
- The easiest way to detox is to massage the soles of your feet with a dry brush, making circular motions. Then make a shower to get rid of toxins. Dry brushing is a Russian technique that removes dead skin, stimulates cell growth, improves the nervous system and cleanse the lymphatic system.
- Another method is to keep your feet in a basin of water in which you put a cup of bitter salt. The resulting solution stimulates perspiration and removes all toxins through the feet. The magnesium from the salt absorbs into the skin and aids circulation, removing the toxins through the skin.
- Seaweeds are also indicated in detox treatments. Wrap your feet in wet seaweeds or keep your feet in a basin with warm water and algae. Hot water will make you sweat and the plants will absorb toxins from the body.
- Soak two clean clothes in green tea and vinegar and apply them on the soles. Leave to act overnight and in the morning, the cloth should be black from the toxins. This is the Chinese method of detoxification.
- stimulates blood circulation, regulates cellular exchanges and cellular respiration;
- helps restore the normal functioning of the intestines, gallbladder, bladder, liver and kidneys (organs involved in excretion) and some of the endocrine glands;
- helps to treat rheumatism and joint pain, gout and metabolic diseases;
- eliminates toxins, helps restore the natural balance in the sleep-wake rhythm, regaining a restful sleep;
- helps relieve constipation effects;
- cleanses and restores the skin brightness;
- reduce fatigue