There is no grace in flabby arms with sagging skin. When you have flabby arms you prefer to wear blouses or dresses with sleeves instead of the sleeveless ones, that are sexier. To have beautiful and sexy arms, you just need willpower and maybe some dumbbells.
- Push-ups are great for strengthening and toning the muscles of the arms and chest. We present you the modified version – knees push-up. Face down on your mat and place the weight of your body on your knees and hands. Keep your back straight throughout the exercise. Slowly descend the body until almost touching the floor, then return to starting position and repeat.
- Toning triceps is very important for toning the arms, so the second exercise is special for them. You will need to use a chair for this exercise. Sit down on the floor, with your back to the chair and legs extended. Support your hands on the chair, holding the fingers onward. Bend your arms and descend to the floor until the bottom is almost touching it. Raise your body back, until your arms are fully stretched and repeat.
- The third exercise is for toning your arms and shoulders. You need a dumbbell. Stand straight with your feet slightly apart. Hold the dumbbell in your right hand, which you hold in side-up. Pull your hand toward the body, diagonally, until you touch the left hip. Repeat 10-15 times, then switch to the left arm.
- Stand with feet slightly apart, with one dumbbell in each hand and arms at your sides. Keep palms facing forward and twist both arms up, bending your elbows until your biceps are fully flexed. Maintain for a second, then descend into the starting position and repeat. Keep your elbows close to the body throughout the exercise.
- This toning arms exercise is to work your arms, shoulders and back. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart and knees slightly bend. Bend your waist leaning forward until your torso is parallel to the floor. Hold a dumbbell in each hand with palms facing in and arms stretched. Raise your arms up to shoulder height, then lower them to starting position.